Figured it out…

I figured it out. There were basically two subtle errors on my part that threw it into an in-deterministic state. I walked away from it for the afternoon and I picked out what was wrong almost immediately after I looked at it just now. A break is a good thing.

Since I made a small program that isolated the problematic code I’ll make a part 4 of my serial communication series.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s